Dashboard | +Follow
Dian's secret
My dreams
Monday 24 December 2012 • 00:29 • 0 comments





When I see you standing there... Did you even notice me?
I sit in class and your on my mind... But your in that class.
At lunch I stand in the line and wait with friends... But your in the same line. 

I was going to a concert with my friends... But it's your concert.
We are in the front row... You come out on stage.
I sing along with your lyrics... You stop and stare at me. 

I stop singing and look in your eyes... You tell them to stop the track.
You make the guard take me on stage... I stand there and look like a lost puppy.
You take me by the hand and start to sing... I stare in your eyes. 

You pull me closer... I get a little scared.
I start to lean in... So do you.
We Kiss and I get tingles in my whole body... We live happily ever after!

xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im dian. You've stuck at my diary So,enjoy my story!



« Go back to entries
« Look dian's profile
« Linkies
« Goodbye

Taggie Board


Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : Nurdians
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google